“The Little Slugger offers a new twist on an American tradition for kids,” says Tony Antonacci, CEO. “Baseball is America’s favorite pastime and accounts for much of youth play activity in the U.S. There is no better feel good tradition than for a team to enjoy ice cream after a game - win or lose - to build camaraderie.”
“The Little Slugger’s fat-free fruit snacks are conveniently packaged in pocket-size bags so they keep kids going into extra innings,” says Lou Antonacci, the company's managing partner. “These delicious snacks are made with real fruit juice so parents will appreciate them as a fun, healthier alternative for their active children.”
The Little Slugger offers a variety of cone products and fruit snacks available for the grocery, mass merchant, convenience, dollar and foodservice industries. The Little Slugger’s red, white and blue branding, which focuses on kids and baseball, stands alone among ice cream and fruit snack novelties. Furthermore, the Little Slugger’s trademarked “It’s a hit every time!” resonates with baseball fans of any age.
Some key selling features according to company officials:
Ice Cream Cones
- In the shape of a bat, Little Slugger cones offer a new twist on a traditional treat.
- Available in cake cones (6 and 12 count) and sugar cones (12 count).
- Sprinkles come in every package for flavor and fun enhancement.
- Eye-catching packaging drives impulse purchases on display.
- When kids see our unique, colorful packaging in your store, they’ll ask for it again and again. Click here for options.
- Contains 100% of the recommended daily dose of Vitamin C in each serving.
- Fat- and gluten-free to offer a healthier snacking alternative.
- Unique baseball-themed packaging for kids.
- Kids will love The Little Slugger fruit snacks’ fun shapes and six delicious fruit flavors (apple, grape, lemon, orange, cherry and watermelon).
- Available in .9 oz. pouch in 10, 25, 42 and 80-count boxes, 12/3.5 oz. Theater Box and 12/5 oz. Peg Bag.
The Little Slugger has introduced a line of patented baseball bat shaped ice cream cones and baseball and bat shaped fruit snacks to the retail market. The Little Slugger product lines will hit store shelves spring 2014 with the start of the Major League Baseball.