The National Grocers Association has revealed that it will feature seven specialty pavilions at its independent-focused 2019 NGA Show at the San Diego Convention Center in February.
The pavilions will act as a conversation hub between attendees and exhibitors with focuses such as fresh, specialty, technology and Latin cuisine.
Returning partners will include the North American Meat Institute, Produce Marketing Association, the Center for Advancing Retail & Technology and the World of Latino Cuisine. The show will also feature new partners including the Specialty Food Association, Coffee Fest and the Halloween & Costume Association.
Peter Larkin, president and CEO of NGA, said the new partnerships will "bring a new breadth and depth of products onto the show floor," adding that during the event "over 400 companies will display the most innovative and exciting new products in the market for the 3,500 industry professionals who visit the show floor."
The featured pavilions will be:
- The Center for Advancing Retail & Technology (CART): Companies featured at this pavilion will work to introduce attendees to products and solutions that will help them improve their business.
- Coffee Fest Market Place: Featuring some of the top coffee, tea and specialty beverage companies.
- Halloween & Costume Association (HCA): This pavilion will provide attendees with access to insight on seasonal merchandise solutions such as costumes, novelty and party supplies.
- The North American Meat Institute (NAMI): Innovative companies in the meat industry will showcase their products and solutions.
- The Produce Marketing Association (PMA): Companies will provide solutions and products that will help grocers best handle produce.
- Specialty Food Association (SFA): A showcase of SOFI award winners.
- The World of Latino Cuisine: Attendees will have access to frozen foods, groceries, organic products and other items from the Caribbean and many Latin American countries.
The NGA Show will be held Feb. 24-27 at the San Diego Convention Center and will feature more than 60 educational workshops and sessions, more than 400 companies on the expo floor and several special events, including the National Best Bagger Championship, the NGA Creative Choice Awards and the NGA Student Case Study Competition.