On the latest installment of the Grocery Business podcast, Nicky Jackson, founder and CEO of RangeMe, discusses how the old playbook for product discovery long employed by retail trading partners has given rise to a rewriting of the rules in real time.
- Perishable Distributor Lipari Foods Acquired by H.I.G. Capital
- NGA Appoints Robert Yeakel as Director of Government Relations
- CGA Taps Kelly Ash to Lead Government Relations
- NGA Promotes Laura Strange to SVP
- WGB, IDDBA Seek 2019 ‘Champions of Change’ Nominations
Photograph by WGB Staff