During the holiday season, it’s easy to get caught up in the pressure of extravagantly wrapped presents, but Heineken® believes that it’s what’s inside that matters most. During November and December Heineken® is asking drinkers to see past the trimmings, open a cold Heineken® and “Celebrate What’s Inside”. This national program features awareness-building TV, social media and online video to generate over 154 million consumer impressions and puts the spotlight on the exclusive limited-edition Magnum bottle (1.5L.) to share with friends and family during the holiday season. While this year’s retail promotion focuses on what’s inside the bottle --product quality and refreshing taste--it complements the new brand campaign which promotes the idea that beer drinkers can enjoy life more when looked at with a fresh perspective.
- Organic Stevia Sweetener for Sweet New Year Sales
- Happier hours start with happier customers
- The Original Is Back - Strongbow® Re-Introduces Original Dry Cider
- Satisfy Your Shoppers’ Hunger For A Different Kind Of Snack
- Getting a Leg Up on Private Label
Photograph courtesy of Heineken®