Globe Food Equipment has added two spiral dough mixers to its food preparation line. They are designed for bakeries, pizzerias and others interested in gently developing the proper gluten structure of their dough without overworking it. The GSM130 model has a 130-pound dough capacity and the GSM175 has a 175 pound dough capacity. Globe spiral mixers are constructed of heavy-duty metal with front-mounted dual 20-minute electronic timer controls for automatic shift from 1st to 2nd speed and reversible bowl drive for smaller batches providing mixer versatility.
The mixtures feature:
• Heavy-duty all metal construction
• 3⁄4 HP bowl motor (35 RPM)
• 2 HP/104 RPM 1st speed, 4 HP/208 RPM 2nd speed
dough hook motor
• Front-mounted dual 20-minute digital timer controls
• Stainless steel bowl and stainless steel wire-form
bowl guard allows addition of ingredients and
observation without stopping mixer
• Breaker bar to knead dough portions providing a
more even mix of ingredients
• Bowl jog feature for easy dough removal and quick
• Two-year parts and one-year labor warranty
Globe also offers 11 high-quality, planetary mixers with capacities ranging from five quarts to 80 quarts.
WANT BREAKING NEWS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.