The retail technology show Shoptalk will deliver original content beginning with its 2020 show next March.
The new content to be put out by the retail event promoter will include a wide range of research and data reports on the retail industry, as well as visual guides and other content developed in-house by a newly expanded team. The fifth annual Shoptalk will be held March 22-25 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
"Shoptalk Original Content addresses a critical area where retail industry events consistently fall short: providing attendees with far-reaching industry data, detailed information and tangible insights that enable them to drive change in their organizations," said Anil Aggarwal, founder and CEO of Shoptalk. "The sizable investment we're now making in Shoptalk Original Content further enables us to lead the industry's narrative. As the only large-scale retail event that's 100% independent and focused entirely on innovation, Shoptalk is the one organization poised to develop and deliver this content."
"While Shoptalk is widely known for raising the bar on industry events, we're still very much a startup, always looking to reinvent ourselves and our products. It's easy to coast once you've figured out a formula that works, but it's impossible to be a catalyst for change if your formula remains the same year after year," said Zia Daniell Wigder, Shoptalk's chief global content officer.
Guests of Shoptalk 2020 can sign up for the following sessions:
- A Visual Walkthrough of the Store of the Future
- How AI is Transforming Marketing
- Identifying and Selecting the Right Fulfillment Partners
- Strategic Partnerships, Investments and Acquisitions in Retail
- Outstanding Omnichannel Offerings
- State of the Consumer: Trends Reshaping Retail
- Retailer Sophistication Index
- Technology Sophistication Index
- Deep Dive on Retail IPOs
- The Disruption of Big Retail
- The Next Decade of Retail Transformation
- Shopping Centers of the World
- Exploring the Hubs of Retail Technology Innovation: Israel, China and India
"Shoptalk is all-new for 2020, with the addition of entirely unprecedented ways to be inspired and empowered," said Caroline Farley, chief growth officer of Shoptalk. "Just as retail is becoming more experiential, immersive and entertaining, so too must events. We've already done this with groundbreaking programs using proprietary systems and technology, and now we're moving to the next level by introducing Shoptalk Original Content."