Sani Professional offers retailers a hand hygiene program designed for both employees and customers. Company officials say Sani-Hand Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes are ideal for the store entrance, deli, fresh meat aisle, food serving stations and other food service settings where soap and water are not available. Sani-Hands meets the food code’s hand sanitization requirements, contains 65.9% SD Alcohol (by volume) and kills germs on hands that may cause illness. It is available in canisters—with both wall mount and floor stand dispensing options—or individual packets.
Sani-Hand Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipesby Sani Professionalwww.wipeyourworldclean.com
- Grocery museum to open in Joliet, Illinois
- For Domestic Violence Victims and Their Pets, We Aren’t Backing Down
- Aldi turns the middle aisle into a runway as fan gear creates social media frenzy
- H-E-B shopping lists can now include bananas, milk and a handyman
- Offer Humor and Variety to Drive Greeting Card Sales
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays