Brisk Iced Tea continues to invigorate its creative mojo by taking its 2012 national marketing campaign to a galaxy far, far away by joining forces with the 3-D theatrical release of Star Wars: Episode 1 The Phantom Menace. The key component of the campaign is a 30-second TV commercial in which “Briskified” versions of two iconic Star Wars characters, Darth Maul and Yoda, face off for the first time. The commercial first aired on Jan. 15 and is being carried over to retail through in-store point-of-sale, social media integration, grass roots activation, radio and interactive TV. In addition, a Brisksaber app is bringing the Star Wars lightsaber battles to smartphones. For more information, visit www.liptonbrisk.com.
- Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring Boasts Whole Milk Benefits
- How Meal Kits and Online Shopping Are Revitalizing Home Cooking
- Embracing the Pasta-bilities
- It's Crunch Time for Better Snacks
- Pass Over That Bag of Jellyfish Crisps