Brisk Iced Tea continues to invigorate its creative mojo by taking its 2012 national marketing campaign to a galaxy far, far away by joining forces with the 3-D theatrical release of Star Wars: Episode 1 The Phantom Menace. The key component of the campaign is a 30-second TV commercial in which “Briskified” versions of two iconic Star Wars characters, Darth Maul and Yoda, face off for the first time. The commercial first aired on Jan. 15 and is being carried over to retail through in-store point-of-sale, social media integration, grass roots activation, radio and interactive TV. In addition, a Brisksaber app is bringing the Star Wars lightsaber battles to smartphones. For more information, visit www.liptonbrisk.com.
- Yet Another Twist in Meal Delivery
- Meeting the Demand for 'Clean Labels'
- A New Marketing Twist for Meal Kit Survival?
- How Retailers Can Make the Most of the Sweets and Snacks Renaissance
- H-E-B’s Limited-Edition Cookies to Help Texas Disaster Recovery