Amazon will expand its Prime member savings program to Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores nationwide beginning June 27.
First introduced in May at Whole Foods locations in Florida, the benefit offers Prime members an additional 10% off sale items as well as discounts on select popular products.
“Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive—in fact, Prime members have adopted this benefit at one of the fastest rates we’ve seen,” said Cem Sibay, VP of Amazon Prime. “Since starting this rollout in mid-May, Prime members have already saved millions of dollars on everything from seasonal favorites to popular products.”
Featured discounts include:
- Baby back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics: $4.99 per pound
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified: $13.99 per pound
- Organic red cherries: $3.99 per pound
- Organic yellow peaches: $1.99 per pound
- Mochi ice cream: five for $5
- Organic Honest Lemonade, 32-ounce: two for $3
- Bulk items, including nuts, granola, dried fruit and more: 25% off
Prime member savings are also available for customers who use grocery delivery from Whole Foods stores via Prime now, which is available in Atlanta; Austin and Dallas, Texas; Baltimore; Boston; Cincinnati; Denver; Philadelphia; Richmond and Virginia Beach, Va.; and Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco, Calif.
Prime Now offers free two-hour delivery on orders over $35. The retailer plans to continue expanding the service throughout 2018.
“Since launching Prime savings at Whole Foods Market, we’ve seen excitement and momentum from both Prime members and our supplier partners,” said A.C. Gallo, president and COO of Whole Foods Market. “Our weekly Prime member deals are a hit, and we’re excited that Prime members across the U.S. will now be able to take advantage of these savings in our stores.”