As it continues to build on strong momentum—not just in physical expansion but in new ways to meet customers where and how they live and work—the Carlisle, Pa.-based omnichannel retailer’s chief marketing officer shares insights on its new offerings, including Heirloom Market, Giant Direct and a new loyalty rewards program now in place at its more than 180 stores, 132 pharmacies and 102 fuel stations.
- Aldi to open 4 new stores and 1 relocation on Thursday; touts shopper growth in Texas
- Food-at-home experience stars in Harris Teeter brand refresh
- The Local Checkout: WGA looking to help women navigate the independent grocery space
- Erewhon Market opens its 9th location in Culver City, California, on Wednesday
- Giant Food to open its 1st in-store fast-casual restaurant
Giant CMO Matt Simon Details Keys for Building a Culture of InnovationRetailer’s chief marketing officer shares insights on the company’s latest round of in-store and digital offerings By Meg Major on Oct. 07, 2019
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays