Contributing editor Phil Lempert, known as The Supermarket Guru, provides commentary on issues affecting food and food retailing.
- Loblaw to pull plug on ‘endless aisles’ e-marketplace
- Fareway breaks ground in Norwalk, Iowa
- Wakefern names Parul Aggarwal as cooperative’s next VP, controller
- Asda to acquire EG Group’s UK and Ireland business
- Natural Grocers makes Amarillo, Texas, store bigger
The Inequality of Living in a Food Desert During COVID-19The Lempert Report: New York's Latino community has been disproportionately affected due in part to social inequality By Phil Lempert on Feb. 16, 2021
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays