Natural Grocers is looking to turn its 162 neighborhood grocery stores into one-stop holiday shops this December. Offering discounts on over 100 holiday essentials, the Lakewood, Colo.-based grocer’s “Holly Deals” feature up to 48% off Natural Grocers’ everyday “Always Affordable Prices” from Dec. 11-23, 2021.
This year, Natural Grocers has introduced a new twist on its Holly Deals with Gift Bundles and two Instagram contests. Pairing favorite deals into must-have categories, such as the “gift of relaxation,” the “gift of wellness,” and “for your furry friends” as well as gift sets under $50, $25 and $10, Gift Bundles make it easier to buy on a budget, says the company. Additionally, Natural Grocers is hosting two Instagram giveaways featuring gift cards and premium chocolate.
The 2021 Holly Deals include:
- Stocking stuffers such as organic snack packs and chocolate, bath bombs and organic beeswax lip balms.
- Party foods including olives, hummus, pickles, cheese, chips, crackers and more.
- Baking and cooking essentials from gluten-free baking mixes to raw and unfiltered honey to organic chocolate chips and vegan marshmallows. Holly Deals also offers savings on grocery essentials for holiday meals such as extra virgin olive oil, Irish butter, bone broth and organic frozen vegetables.
- Health and beauty Holly Deals offer gift-giving options such as self-care products, eco-friendly home goods, and chemical-free body care products.
- Supplements are strong sellers at Natural Grocers year-round. Shoppers will find Holly Deals in the vitamins and supplements section to support immune system health through the holiday season and beyond.
Instagram Family Giveaways
Two winners will receive a $50 Natural Grocers gift card and 12 assorted chocolate bars plus three limited-edition holiday collection chocolate bars from Chocolove. Other prizes include a holiday gift card giveaway. Customers are encouraged to watch @NaturalGrocers on Instagram from Dec. 20-22 for a chance to win two $100 Natural Grocers gift cards—one for the winner and one to gift their tagged friend.
“The winter holidays and our Holly Deals program has always been a favorite time of year for the Natural Grocers family,” said Natural Grocers Co-President Kemper Isely in a statement. “Although this year came with its own unique set of challenges, as a community we have met those challenges with kindness and determination that united our communities. We are more than ready to celebrate together and are excited that our Holly Deals will make it easier—and even more affordable—for our community members to do the same.”