Welcome to The Scan for July 22. It was another busy week in grocery. This week, fill-in Scan host WGB Managing Editor Heather Lalley takes you through the top stories, including new store openings, a hot grocery real estate deal, some conflicting e-commerce reports and more.
- Costco sales growth slows again in November
- Wegmans lines up its next new store locations
- Publix opens new store in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Food City to break ground on 2nd Alabama supermarket on Friday
- The Giant Co. to open 1st store in Benner Township, Pennsylvania, later this month