Welcome to The Scan for Thursday, June 30! We've got a pre-holiday-weekend look at why H-E-B is winning with online grocery shoppers, new research from FMI on what's defining Americans' dining and grocery shopping habits in 2022 and where Kroger Delivery powered by Ocado is headed next.
- Meijer enters health insurance arena
- Q&A: Ahold Delhaize USA CEO JJ Fleeman touts growth potential of omnichannel shoppers
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet opens 500th location in Iowa; Texas, Wisconsin and Long Island next
- Costco sees start of e-commerce improvement in Q4
- Smart & Final President Scott Drew to retire
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays