Trader Joe’s is on the move, with a flurry of recently announced new stores that are “coming soon.” Last week, the Monrovia, Calif.-based grocer announced four new stores—in Brick, N.J.; Nashville; Philadelphia; and Wichita, Kan.—with opening dates and times to be determined. Since January of this year, an additional 11 new Trader Joe’s stores have opened or will open soon.
Interestingly, Trader Joe’s new stores are located across the country and in diverse communities, from urban centers such as New York City’s East Village and Miami Beach to outlying, smaller communities such as Brick, N.J., and La Habra, Calif.
Trader Joe’s currently operates stores in 41 states and the District of Columbia. While the grocer doesn’t appear to take a cookie-cutter approach to its location scouting, it has been reported that property values rise when a Trader Joe's opens around the corner.
Trader Joe’s stores that are coming soon:
- 110 Brick Plaza, Brick, NJ 08723
- 90 White Bridge Road, Nashville, TN 37205
- 1324 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19017
- 1800 N. Rock Road, Suite 120, Wichita, KS 67209
- 44 Thomson Place, Boston, MA 02210
- 2300 Wilshire Blvd., No 101, Santa Monica, CA 90403
- 432 East 14th St., New York, NY 10009
Recently opened Trader Joe’s locations since January 2019:
- 1683 West Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139
- 2101 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite A, Washington, DC 20007
- 2101 W. Imperial Highway, Suite A, La Habra, CA 90631
- 24231 Avenida de la Carlota, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- 4675 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
- 2 Market St., Bedford, NH 03110
- 1779 E. Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- 19715 Highway 99, Suite 101, Lynnwood, WA 98036