Winsight’s twice-weekly livestreamed news roundtable tackles exclusive reporting on Grocery Outlet’s expansion; a look at why U.S. convenience stores—relative laggards on the delivery movement—are now stepping on the gas; and why Lidl is moving to install air filtration systems in all of its stores.
- Fast-growing Aldi opened 7 new stores Thursday
- Stater Bros. to open new store in Ontario, California
- Rite Aid store closings mark shopper acquisition opportunity for other merchants
- BJ's to open 8th club in Ohio next week
- Grocery openings pick up in November
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays