GreenWise Market has opened its first store in Georgia, the specialty, natural and organic retailer announced June 17.
The banner owned and operated by Lakeland, Fla.-based Publix Super Markets Inc. now has seven stores open, with two more set to open later this week in Odessa, Fla., and Nocatee (Ponte Vedra), Fla.
Much like other GreenWise locations, the 25,089-square-foot Georgia store—located in Marietta at 3460 Sandy Plains Road in the Sandy Plains Marketplace Shopping Center—is divided into experience zones, including:
- Cares, with vitamins, nutritional supplements, natural soaps and more.
- Cuts, featuring meats raised with no antibiotics or added hormones and sustainably-sourced seafood.
- Eats, featuring made-to-order meals and grab-and-go foods such as handcrafted gourmet sandwiches and freshly baked pizza.
- Finds, a curated selection of wines and imported cheeses.
- Pours, a beverage area with locally roasted coffee or other selections to enjoy while shopping or relaxing at the bar.
“At GreenWise Market, customers can find a space to explore new flavors and learn new techniques and recipes from our associates,” said Publix President Kevin Murphy. “We’re excited to share our unique atmosphere and foods with our Atlanta community.”
Each GreenWise location also features a mural created by a local artist. The Marietta location has a large-scale mixed media piece with many different textiles and textures, including mirrors, created by Lillian Blades