In WGB’s latest podcast installment, Chris Brandon, VP of business development for Bentonville, Ark.-based solutions provider Movista, discusses how the company’s mobile-based retail execution and workforce management platform is increasing accountability and compliance for field merchandisers, store managers and direct-store delivery vendors into one user-friendly, handheld tools-based interface.
- Report: Theft with self-checkout amounts to 3.5% of sales
- Instacart+ members score free Peacock Premium streaming service
- Visa, Mastercard swipe-fee settlement claim process moves forward
- Upshop tech streamlines WIC substitutions
- DoorDash begins alcohol delivery in New Jersey
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays