In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Retail Success Depends on How You Answer These Questions
- Answer the Door: Your Robot Is Here
- Frictionless Commerce and the New Grocery Supply Chain
- Is This What the Future of Grocery Will Look Like?
- There May Be an ‘Amazon of Cannabis’ in the Works
Photograph by WGB Staff