In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- 2020 Food Predictions With a Twist
- Seafood’s Biggest Problems May Be Soon Solved
- Grocery E-Commerce 2.0 Update: Little Progress
- Signs That the Gig Economy Is Over
- Tips for Distilling Complexities Into Intelligent Shopper Solutions
Photograph by WGB Staff