In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Heading Into Retail in the Age of ‘I’
- Webstop Enhances Digital Circular Platform
- Bolster grocery store appeal with new technology
- Digital Grocery Shopping Is Here: How to Navigate It
- New Retail Positions Bolstered by Robot Assistants
Photograph by WGB Staff