In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Weis Taps Birdzi to Boost Customer Engagement
- Walmart Will Test Autonomous Vehicles for Middle-Mile Deliveries
- Will You Be Ready for Blockchain?
- Getting Fruits and Vegetables to the Center of the Plate
- How to Succeed in the Failure-Filled World of Grocery Delivery
Photograph by WGB Staff