In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Self-Driving Vehicles Used to Deliver Food During COVID-19
- Reopening Retail Foodservice: Time-Saving Solutions to Create a Cleaner Kitchen
- Are Delivery-Provider Marketplaces the Right Approach?
- How to Beat Amazon in the Grocery Game
- Meijer Strikes Fees for App to Help Visually Impaired Customers
Photograph by WGB Staff