In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Ocado to Establish U.S. Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Is Apricart the New Shopping Buddy?
- Will Kroger Close the Digital Marketing Loop?
- Kroger Expanding Nuro Fleet to Houston
- Value Perception: The Key to Driving Shopper Loyalty
Photograph by WGB Staff