In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- What Grocery Delivery Can Learn From Restaurants
- Zippin, Brazilian Chain Unveil Checkout-Free Rollout
- Grubhub Wants to Own Foodservice Delivery
- Coborn’s Adds Curbside Pickup, Transitions Delivery to Cub
- Blockchain Food Distribution Gains Traction
Photograph by WGB Staff