In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Amazon Patents Emotion-Detecting Alexa Tech
- How to Keep Going in a Startup World
- Pioneering Perspectives From Online Grocery
- SpartanNash Rolls Out Mobile Scan and Go Program
- Study Finds Virtual Reality Can Influence Taste Perception
Photograph by WGB Staff