In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Instacart’s Worker Woes May Influence Future Plans
- Talking Pricing With the 'Father of Price Optimization'
- Forget About Brain Cancer, Your Smartphone May Be Making You Fat
- How Daisy Is Democratizing AI for Retailers of All Sizes
- MDI Turns to AI for Forecasting
Photograph by WGB Staff