In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- Delivery Startups Plot New Competition for Instacart and Shipt
- Taking Stock of Stockouts
- COVID-19: Preparing for a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- Facebook Takes a New Step in Commerce
- Win in Grocery E-Commerce: Stock the Digital Shelf by Using Attribute Data
Photograph by WGB Staff