In the latest Grocery Business podcast, David Steck, VP of IT infrastructure & application development for Schnuck Markets Inc., discusses the St. Louis-based retailer’s roving robot, Tally, which autonomously scans shelves for inventory and price accuracy at 15 stores.
- New Retail Positions Bolstered by Robot Assistants
- The Next Step: Driverless Supermarkets That Come to You
- Kroger Rewards Customers for Combining Loyalty, Mobile Payment
- Nuro Draws New Investment
- Did Reynolds Wrap Make the Ultimate Super Bowl Play?
Photograph by WGB Staff