In this "10 Items or Less" podcast, Steve Campbell, general manager of the Americas for Aimia Intelligent Shopper Solutions, shares insights on how the convergence of changing consumer expectations, rapid adoption of new technologies, expanding social networks and new digital channels present a mandate for retailers to have a much better and stronger grasp on understanding their customers in order to respond appropriately in the grocery-gone-wild world.
- Blue Apron acquired by virtual food hall chain Wonder for $103M
- NYC's $18 wage for third-party delivery workers allowed to stand
- Gelson’s becomes food provider for SoCal EV charging stations
- Invafresh names Will Hansmann chief technology officer
- Instacart highlights new tech at Groceryshop
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays