- Gluten Free
- Egg Free
- Hormone-free milk
- Contains no corn syrup, artificial ingredients, or colors
- BPA-free packaging
Wellness New to the national market, Figo! Organic Gelato is authentic batch-crafted Italian gelato, bringing authentic Italian frozen treats to tables across America.
Company officials say its the only GMO-free, USDA Certified Organic gelato on the national market. Figo! uses pure organic ingredients and old world techniques in a new way. In seven flavors – Vanilla Trio, Cool Limone, Salted Caramel Café, Pure Pistachio, Coconut Almond Chip, Chocolate Duet and Chocolate Peanut Butter – Figo!, which means “cool” in Italian, uses a slow-churn process to create a smooth, creamy and rich texture that contains just 6% butterfat – half the fat of most ice cream. Figo! is high-integrity goodness, inside and out, officials say.
Figo! Organic Gelato is:
- Narcan naloxone nasal spray cleared for OTC use
- Albertsons launches consumer health-and-wellness portal
- Winning in E-Commerce: Top Tips to Make the Sale with Pet Owners
- Hannaford invests $1.5M in 'person-centered care'
- Food-safety authorities contend with simultaneous E. coli situations
Figo! Organic Gelato translates Italian in a pintBy Grocery Headquarters Staff on Jun. 17, 2013
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays