There is an increasingly large percentage of people on some form of an exclusion diet, but finding foods and recipes for their restricted dietary needs remains difficult. In the latest Grocery Business podcast, Marcus Stripf, CEO of the AI-powered Spoon Guru, discusses the next generation of food search.
- Albertsons launches consumer health-and-wellness portal
- Winning in E-Commerce: Top Tips to Make the Sale with Pet Owners
- Hannaford invests $1.5M in 'person-centered care'
- Food-safety authorities contend with simultaneous E. coli situations
- The Keys to a Successful Health and Wellness Program
The Next Frontier for Food Retailing: Consumer Search OptimizationBy Meg Major on Dec. 05, 2018
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Photograph by WGB Staff
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays