2019 Champions of Change Nominations
Nominations are currently being accepted for GMDC’s 2019 Champions of Change. The new retail industry leadership awards program will recognize emerging and established leaders employed in general merchandise; health, beauty and wellness; nonfoods; and retail technology solutions sectors in the categories of Store Department Directors/Managers, Emerging Champions; and Legendary ChampionsNomination requirements:
- All GMDC Champions of Change nominations must be submitted via the official online entry form on WGB’s website..
- All nominations must provide convincing details of demonstrated achievements, such as creating and executing impactful merchandising programs and initiatives that deliver significant financial and/or strategic objectives; astute problem-solving acumen; and surpassing performance benchmarks attained during the time frame of March 1, 2018, to March 1, 2019.
- Information furnished on nomination forms will be used to judge applicants, as well as serve as the basis of the writeups, for all GMDC Champions of Change finalists in WGB’s September issue.
- All nominations must include a high-resolution JPEG (300 dpi) digital photo; winners’ photos will be published in the September 2019 issue of Winsight Grocery Business and the GMDC Champions of Change event program.
- Winners will be notified by late July 2019.
- Questions? Email GMDC at email@example.com or Meg Major at firstname.lastname@example.org.