Contributing editor Phil Lempert, known as The Supermarket Guru, provides commentary on issues affecting food and food retailing.
- Benefits change pulls down SNAP customer grocery spending
- U.S. organic food sales topped $60B in 2022
- CPG manufacturers to ease off on pricing
- FreshDirect brand incubator program still accepting applications
- Private label’s record sales continue
COVID-19 Changed the Grocery AssortmentThe Lempert Report: What categories were the winners and losers? By Phil Lempert on Feb. 05, 2021
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays