Neal Berube, president and CEO of Associated Food Stores Inc., has joined Topco Associates’ board of directors. He succeeds Emile Breaux, president and CEO of Associated Grocers Inc., who will be leaving the board to join Topco’s operations team.
“As a Topco member wholesaler, Neal brings a wealth of strategic insight, industry knowledge and deep commitment that will help Topco advance its strategic priorities and drive additional value to the membership,” said Topco President and CEO Randy Skoda in a statement.
Members of Topco’s 2018 board of directors include:
- Chairman: Chris Coborn, chairman, president and CEO, Coborn’s Inc.
- Vice Chairman: Pete Van Helden, CEO, Stater Bros.
- Neal Berube, president and CEO, Associated Food Stores Inc.
- Brad Brookshire, chairman and CEO, Brookshire Holdings Inc.
- Charlie D’Amour, president and CEO, Big Y Foods Inc.
- Randy Edeker, chairman, CEO and president, Hy-Vee Inc.
- Dave Staples, president and CEO, SpartanNash Co.
- Scott Grimmett, president and CEO, Golub Corp./Price Chopper
- Laura Karet, president and CEO, Giant Eagle Inc.
- Randy Skoda, president and CEO, Topco Associates
- Steve Smith, president and CEO, K-VA-T Food Stores Inc.
Topco Associates LLC is a $14 billion member-owned company that provides aggregation, innovation and knowledge management solutions for its leading food industry member-owners and customers, including grocery retailers, wholesalers food service and pharmacy companies.