The increasing importance of e-commerce and last-mile delivery finds mature retailers at a crossroads, yet Sylvain Perrier, president and CEO of Mercatus, shares why it needn’t be as daunting as it seems in the latest Grocery Business podcast.
- Uber enters the pharmaceutical delivery arena with new service
- Flashfood hires former Meijer, Impossible Foods execs
- New Instacart program enables bespoke loyalty signup
- Celebrity chef Anna Rossi takes center stage with The Fresh Market
- Improving digital loyalty on grocery executives' 2023 to-do list
The Importance of Click-and-Collect Cannot Be DeniedBy Meg Major on Dec. 05, 2018
Get great content like this in your inbox.Subscribe
Photograph by WGB Staff
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get today’s need-to-know grocery industry intelligence. Sign up to receive texts from Winsight Grocery Business.
The latest from Winsight Grocery Business, sent straight to your inbox.Sign Up
Thanks for signing up!Click here to complete your profile
Listen to your daily news: GB PodcastsNew episodes weekdays